Reductio ad hitlerium I knew this was real and that i'm not crazy. HA! I have said this forever, and that's why everyone thinks i am....you know. When someone plays this card, they automatically lose the argument. i love wikipedia. i'm going to watch the Producers now.
oh, and this link made me laugh so here you go http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ it's not pro white at all so at least check out #95 Rugby, for me. the new one likes the rugby. and #75. trust me. actually there are way too many that are applicable to us. oh wait. we are white.
also http://death-sentences.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you sent me that link before, because that list looks familiar. Perhaps it was someone else.
I got into soccer last summer because of a guy I was into, and I got into rugby when I was dating Nick, so I think that's how we get exposed to new sports. :-)
Post a Comment